This Cat5e 5 foot gray crossover cable is used for networking, data transfer and phone lines. For use from a DSL/cable modem directly to the PC and for a direct link from PC to PC. This particular cable is a gray UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch cable with molded boots (snagless installation) and extra protection for the RJ45 connector and clip. The connectors are wired to the T568B standard. The individual conductors are 24 AWG (American wire gauge) stranded pure copper. Cat5e patch cables are stranded to improve flexibility. Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. The RJ45 plug features gold connectors to prevent corrosion thus ensuring a longer cable life. Our Cat5e Ethernet patch cables exceed the EIA/TIA-568-C standard.
- The individual conductors are 24 AWG (American wire gauge) stranded pure copper.
- Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible.
- End 1: CAT5E Male Plug. End 2: CAT5E Male Plug.
- Wire: 24 AWG. Weight: 0.16 lbs.
- Length: 5 feet. Color: Gray.