Cat5e Ethernet cables of the 5 foot length have a variety of uses. These cables will suffice for connecting routers/switches to Cable/DSL modems, computers to routers/switches or even in the server/network room for connecting ports on patch panels. These Ethernet Cables are great for the home office or any other environment. This particular cable is a gray UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) bootless patch cable. The connectors are wired to the T568B standard. The individual conductors are 24 AWG (American wire gauge) stranded pure copper. Cat5e patch cables are stranded to improve flexibility. Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. The RJ45 plug features gold connectors to prevent corrosion thus ensuring a longer cable life. Our Cat5e Ethernet patch cables exceed the EIA/TIA-568-C standard.
- The individual conductors are 24 AWG (American wire gauge) stranded pure copper.
- Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible.
- End 1: CAT5E Male Plug. End 2: CAT5E Male Plug.
- Wire: 24 AWG. Weight: 0.14 lbs.
- Color: Gray. Warranty: Lifetime.