Plenum rated coating on wire burns at a much higher temperature and emits fewer fumes, ideal for use in walls and ceilings. CAT-5E cables are primarily used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines. CAT-5E cables can support 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps. We offer a wide selection of colors. Conductor: Size 24 AWG, Number: 4 Pairs, Material: Solid Bare Copper, Construction: 1/0.52 pcs / mm, Diameter: 0.52 mm. Insulation: Material FEP, Minimum thickness: 0.18 mm, Average thickness: 0.20 mm, Diameter: 0.92 mm. Twisting: Construction See Cross Section. Cabling: Construction See Cross Section. Jacket: Material FR-PVC, Minimum thickness: 0.38 mm, Average thickness: 0.42, Color: By Order.
- CAT-5E cables are primarily used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines.
- Wire: 24 AWG. Material: Solid Bare Copper.
- Warranty: Lifetime. Weight: 26 lbs.
- End 1: Bare end. End 2: Bare end.
- Length: 1000 feet. Color: Black.