7 foot Cat6 Green Ethernet Patch Cable, Bootless. Cat6 Ethernet cables of the 7 foot length have a variety of uses. These cables will suffice for connecting routers/switches to Cable/DSL modems, computers to routers/switches or even in the server/network room for connecting ports on patch panels. These Ethernet Cables are great for the home office or any other environment. Cat6 cables are used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines. Cat6 Cable is used in network applications and has been designed specifically for Gigabit Ethernet applications. They perform at high-data transfer rates, and work with ATM and gigabit speed products. This particular cable is a green UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) bootless patch cable. Cat6 cable includes a spline to help ensure separation between the pairs which limits cross talk. The connectors are wired to the T568B standard. The individual conductors are 24 AWG (American wire gauge) stranded pure copper. Cat6 patch cables are stranded to improve flexibility. Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. The RJ45 plug features gold connectors to prevent corrosion thus ensuring a longer cable life. Our Cat6 Ethernet patch cables exceed the EIA/TIA-568-C standard.
- The RJ45 plug features gold connectors to prevent corrosion thus ensuring a longer cable life.
- Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. Weight: 0.18 lbs.
- Cat6 patch cables are stranded to improve flexibility. Length: 7 feet.
- End 1: CAT6 Male Plug. End 2: CAT6 Male Plug.
- Warranty: Lifetime. Color: Green. Wire: 24 AWG.