There has been a longstanding controversy on which type of patio chair is more comfortable: the Adirondack chair or the rocking chair. Solve the problem once and for all with this unique Adirondack rocking chair. Combining all of the wide arm rest, slanted high-back comfort of the Adirondack with the gentle motion of a rocking chair will make this the best seat in the yard!
- Overall: 30"W x 35"D x 37"H. Seat and Back: 22"W x 18. 5"D x 19. 75"H. Weight: 38 lbs. Capacity: 390 lbs.
- Rounded and Sanded Edges.
- Assembly: Ships Partially Assembled.
- Assembly: Ships Partially Assembled. Material: Western Red Cedar.
- Hardware: Zinc Plated Steel. Made in the U.S.A.