Our copper is IAPMO tested and certified 97.5 % pure and complies with IAPMO standards requirements. 97.5% is pretty much the purest copper you can get without it being too soft for practical applications. Other material that might be present is tin to produce bronze. We recommend the sink to be on-site when ordering or manufacturing cabinets - adjustments to the cabinet size may be necessary. Note: each sink is handmade there will be slight variations in color texture and size.
- Material: Copper. Depth: 5 3/4". Shape: Round. Diameter: 16 1/2"
- Inner Bowl: 13 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 5 3/4". Drain Placement: Center. Drain Size: 1 1/2"
- Faucet Holes: 4. Bowl Type: Single Bowl. Item Weight: 10 lbs
- 14 gauge. copper sink. No overflow. Color: Hammered Copper.
- Product Dimensions: 16.25"L x 16.25"W. Country of Origin: India