This chair is uniquely designed to be stronger than traditional single-piece chairs without the disadvantages of most two-piece chairs. The large ergonomically designed seat has a waterfall front making it comfortable for children in preschool to 6th grade. The chair can be stacked or turned over on desks and tables. The specially designed 1 1/2" polypropylene ball glides will not wear out, mar floors, or rust. The durable powder-coated color finish on the frame will stay looking bright and new. With the heavy duty legs and twin tube back supports having been mig welded, this chair is the finest in the industry. It is available in your choice of 12 seat/back colors that coordinate with Mahar tables. Chairs with Tan seat/back have Tan frames and Tan ball glides. All other seat/back colors have Platinum Silver frames and Platinum Silver ball glides. (Nickel-plated self leveling glides are also available at an additional charge). All chairs are shipped fully assembled and are proudly made 100% in the U.S.A.
- Product Dimensions: 14.5"L x 11.75"W. Seat Height: 12"H. Overall Height: 23.75"H. Seat/Back Color: Tan
- Chair Back: 12"H x 11.5"W. Chair Seat: 11.5"D x 13"W. Grades/Age: Pre-K - Kindergarten
- Frame Color: Tan. Glide Style: Self-leveling nickel
- Warranty: 10-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Assembly Required: No. Country of Manufacturer: United States