Our Bulk 1000 foot solid CMXT Cat6 Ethernet cable comes in an easy to use pull box and is ideal for the person looking to make longer permanent outdoor/direct burial network runs during installation/expansion of network infrastructure. Typically this cable will find use between buildings. Cat6 cables are used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines. Cat6 Cable is used in network applications and has been designed specifically for Gigabit Ethernet applications. They perform at high-data transfer rates, and work with ATM and gigabit speed products. This particular cable is a black CMXT solid cable with water proof tape. Cat6 cable includes a spline to help ensure separation between the pairs which limits cross talk. The individual conductors are 23 AWG (American wire gauge) solid pure copper. Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. Our Cat6 Ethernet cable exceeds the EIA/TIA-568-C standard.
- They perform at high-data transfer rates, and work with ATM and gigabit speed products.
- This particular cable is a black CMXT solid cable with water proof tape.
- End 1: Bare end. End 2: Bare end.
- Length: 1000 feet. Color: Black.
- Wire: 23 AWG. Weight: 39.00 lbs.