SYBA is a dual mSATA SSD to SATA III RAID 2.5" Enclosure utilizes your mSATA SSD to upgrade your system for faster performance and reliability. This enclosure will allow you to connect two of your mSATA SSD to a SATA III interface to create your own standard 2.5" SSD in RAID. Use the RAID functionality to increase performance and redundancy. Create a new boot drive for your laptop or add in speed for your computer tower. 1 x SATAIII to mSATA Adapter, 1 x SSD Enclosure, 3 x Bag of Accessories, 1 x Assembly Guide Manual.
- Complies with Serial ATA Specification Rev 3.2, Supports SATA III Host and Two mSATA NGFF SSD Devices, Built In ASM1092R High Performance Processor, Supports SATA III, SATA II, and SATA I Operation.
- Can Be a Primary Bootable Device Containing OS--However, Might Require Re-Installation of OS, LED Indicators: Green LED Indicates SATA 3 Host Active, Red LED Indicates M.2 NGFF SSD Error.
- Standard 2.5" SATA Storage Device Form Factor (100mm x 70mm x 9.2mm), RAID Mode Switch by Hardware Strapping or GUI Controller.
- RAID Mode 3 Switch Control, Supported RAID Modes: RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD.
- Transparent to OS, No Drivers Needed.