The Eddy Finn EF-1 Series ukuleles offer a full tonal range of resonate lows and bright highs due to the matched basswood top, back and sides. The mahogany satin finish allows the wood to breathe and becomes better as it ages.
- Shape: Concert. Top: Basswood. Back/Sides: Basswood. Fingerboard: Rosewood.
- Bracing: Ladder /Transverse Bar. Tuners: Open Gear. Nut/Saddle: Plastic.
- Overall Length: 24 1/8", Scale Length: 15 1/4", Neck Width: 1.5"
- Bridge: Rosewood. Frets: Nickel Silver. Finish: Satin.
- Body Dimensions: 10 7/8"L x 8" lower / 6"W upper x 2"D