Tropical mahogany delivers a unique mellow tone and is at the heart of our EF-9 collection of ukuleles. Prized for it's use as a superior tonewood, the Eddy Finn EF-9 series of ukes are hand crafted of straight grained timber for the top, back, sides and neck then accentuated with gorgeous herringbone binding for a touch of refined sophistication. The open grained matte finish is lightly applied to capture that distinctive reddish-brown tint while allowing maximum string transfer for a vibrant and lively tone.
- Size: Concert. Top: Mahogany. Back/Sides: Mahogany. Neck: Mahogany. Bridge: Walnut. Fingerboard: Blackwood.
- Strings: Aquila. Nut: Composite. Finish: Open Matte. Overall Length: 24". Frets: 18.
- Body Width Lower: 8 1/2". Scale Length: 15". Bracing: Ladder. Body Depth: 2 1/4".
- Body Length: 10 7/8". Neck Width: 1 3/8".
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast. 3 Year Warranty.