This 8 meter (~26 feet) fiber optic cable is terminated with a LC (Lucent Connector) connector on one end and a ST (Straight Tip/Bayonet Connector) connector on the other end. It is a singlemode fiber (9 micron core) designed to transmit data across long distances at high speeds. The cord is duplex (two fibers) which means it permits synchronous communication between devices. The cladding diameter is 125 microns. (Not for Home Theater). Insertion loss < 0.3 dB. Return loss > 50 dB. Fiber Extention: -0.05 um < H < +0.05um. 1.25um Ferrule End-face Radius: 7< R < 25mm. 25um Ferrule End-face Radius: 10 < R < 25mm. Apex Offset: < 50um. Insertion Loss will be Increased affer 500 mating: 0.2 dB Max. Operating Temperature: -20 deg C to +70 deg C. Storage Temperature: -40 deg C to +80 deg C. OD: 2.0mm, Single Mode, G652D 9/125um Optical Fiber Cable,Yellow Outer PVC Jacket. ST Singlemode. LC Singlemode (Easy Removable Clip and Short Boot). Cap.
- Converts: Converts back and forth between LC Duplex Male Fiber Plug and ST Duplex Male Fiber Plug.
- Warranty: Lifetime. Length: 8 meters. Weight: 0.18 lbs.
- The cladding diameter is 125 microns.
- End 1: LC Duplex Male Fiber Plug.
- End 2: ST Duplex Male Fiber Plug.