Make showering a safer experience for the elders at your nursing home with a shower chair. Patients who groom themselves feel less insecure by them taking care of their own hygiene. The u-shaped bathroom chair provides ease of use hygiene care while the feet grip the floor for safety. Medical shower chairs are relied on heavily in hospitals and nursing homes but are well-suited for your home bathroom. Until you're fully recovered from your surgical procedure pick up this adjustable bath chair to take care of your surgical wounds. Remove the back for a backless stool version. The durable aluminum frame adjusts in height to accommodate users of varying heights. Minimize buildup with a water based cleaner. This lightweight bath seat can be used after your shower to apply lotion, ointment and get dressed. Don't risk slipping in the shower, purchase a hygienic bathroom chair to properly care for yourself. Medical Grade Shower Chair. Back provides resting support. Safety Textured Seat with drainage holes. Hygienic U-Shaped Cutout Seat cleaning aid. Height Adjustable Corrosion Proof Aluminum Frame. Rubber Feet grips flooring. Tool-Free Assembly. Sanitize with water based cleaner. FDA Approved Stool.
- Fixed Dimensions: 20.5"L x 19.25"W. Minimum Height: 26.5 Inches, Maximum Height: 33.75 Inches. Fixed Back Width: 15.5 Inches. Seat Thickness: 1 Inches
- Fixed Back Height From Seat: 14 Inches. Fixed Seat Dimensions: 12.75"L x 19"W. Minimum Seat Height: 13.25 Inches, Maximum Seat Height: 21 Inches
- Fixed Leg Width: 1 Inches. Minimum Leg Height Min: 12.5 Inches, Maximum Leg Height Max: 19.25 Inches. Fixed Leg Spacing Dimensions: 13.5"L x 15.25"W
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. Color: Gray. Material: Plastic. Back Style: Open. Back Material: Plastic. Back Color: Gray. Back Type: Mid
- Base Style: 4 Leg. Frame Color: Gray. Frame Material: Aluminum. Seat Color: Gray. Seat Material: Plastic. Style: Classic. FSA Eligible