The Bathhaus copper tub collection offers the perfect integration of elegance and durability. Every tub is handmade and crafted with 16 gauge, 97.5% pure copper to ensure the highest quality possible. This, combined with copper's natural ability to regenerate its protective patina, makes for the perfect timeless piece. These tubs are also simple to maintain and easy to clean because of their stain resistant properties. The WHCT-1001 freestanding bathtub is available in two different finishes hammered copper and hammered bronze, and include a completely customizable drain location. This freestanding tub will create an instant focal point in your bathroom, and it has a spacious interior that allows for full body immersion and ultimate luxury. 16-Gauge thickness insures a high quality product. Completely customizable drain and/or overflow location, we recommend having your plumber install drain and/or overflow. Hammered copper finish is extremely durable and easy to clean. : Simple to maintain and easy to clean because of their stain resistant properties. Freestanding tub design turns your bath into a luxurious spa retreat.
- Copper is naturally bacteria resistant. Material: Copper. Installation Type: Free Standing
- Shape: Oval. Depth: 22 3/4". Inner Size: 51" x 21 1/2" x 25"
- Theme: Victorian. Water Capacity: 92. Faucet Holes: 0
- Color: Hammered Bronze. Item Weight: 140 lbs. No Overflow. Country of Origin: India
- 16 Gauge Copper Tub. Product Dimensions: 71"L x 32"W x33"H