Our 10 meter (-33 feet) HDMI Active Optical Cable (AOC) transmits the HDMI (video and audio) signal over fiber optic strands to provide a thinner cable that can achieve longer distances. It is an excellent solution for all HDMI applications such as digital signage, LED Signboards, Home Theater, and Computers. This particular model features detachable ends to facilitate getting the cable through smaller spaces. This can be particularly useful for installations through conduit. These cables contain fiber optic strands which are fragile so observe the minimum bend radius and be mindful of this when deploying your runs. When deploying/installing be sure to turn off all devices you intend on connecting. These cables are unidirectional, plug the end labeled source into your HDMI signal source. The end labeled display would go to the TV, monitor, or digital sign. For best operation always turn on the source device before the monitor. Applications: Digital Signage. LED Signboards. Home Theater. Blu-ray, 3D Video, Projector, Set-top box, DVR, Game Consoles and Computer. CCTV Video. Security Systems.
- Detachable ends for easier deployment. Maximum resolution is 4K (3840x2160) 60Hz 4:4:4 8/10bit.
- Supports ARC, HEC and CEC. Supports EDID incl. self-detecting function. Weight:1.10 lbs.
- Minimum bend radius 48mm or - 1.8", Supports 48 bit color depth (16bit per channel).
- Supports both HDCP1.4 & HDCP2.2. Maximum pull strength 15kg or - 33 pounds.
- Supports lossless HDMI audio formats like Dolby True HD and DTS-HD, etc.