This cable connects DVI devices to HDMI devices such as DVD, satellite boxes, LCD, projectors, plasma and HDTVs. HDMI provides an interface between any HDMI-enabled source, such as a set-top box, DVD player, and A/V receiver, video monitor, and projector for Video only.HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high definition video. It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards. with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
- Connector Type: HDMI male to DVI D male. Connector Finish: Gold. Length: 6ft of conductors: 19. Shielding type: EMI.
- Supported Resolutions: 480i to 1080p. Bandwidth: Single Link. HDMI Certified: Yes.
- HDCP Compliant: Yes. CEC Compliant: Yes. ROHS Compliant: Yes. UL File : E119932.
- UL Style : 20276. VW-1: Yes. Voltage Rating: 30V.
- Shielding level: Triple. Temperature Rating: 80 C