Signal integrity is further enhanced by ferrites cores that filter out noise. Ferrite magnets for reducing line interferance caused by stray RF signals. This cable connects DVI devices to HDMI devices such as DVD, satellite boxes, LCD, projectors, plasma and HDTVs. HDMI provides an interface between any HDMI enabled source, such as a set top box, DVD player, and A/V receiver, video monitor, and projector for Video only. HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high definition video. It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards. with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
- Connector Type: HDMI male to DVI D male. Connector Finish: Gold. Length: 25ft of conductors: 19.
- Supported Resolutions: 480i to 1080p. Bandwidth: Single Link HDMI Certified: Yes.
- HDCP Compliant: Yes. CEC Compliant: Yes. ROHS Compliant: Yes.
- UL File : E119932. UL Style : 20276 VW-1: Yes. Voltage Rating: 30V.
- Shielding level: Triple. Temperature Rating: 80 C