These economical Lab Tables are rock-solid, with 2" diameter Round Steel Legs bolted into corner sockets in the 3" wide Steel Apron with over 3,000 pounds of clamping force. Top is High-Pressure Laminate on 1 1/8" High-Density. Core with Backer Sheet. Rounded Corners to match legs. Work Surface is the same material used on kitchen counter tops. Resists Wear, Scratches, Burns, Stains, and most Chemicals. Black Frames & T-Mold. T-Mold Edge with Safety Rounded Corners to match Legs. Plastic Feet to protect all floor surfaces. Lab Tables are 36" high, for the most comfortable work position while standing, or seated on a Lab Stool. Color: Gray Granite. Size: 24x60
- 2" Diameter Round Steel Legs bolted in corner sockets,with 3000 lbs. clamping force
- T-Mold Edge with Safety Rounded Corners to match Legs.
- Core with Backer Sheet. Black Frames & T-Mold.Size:24"W x 60"L x 36"H
- Plastic Feet to protect all floor surfaces. Color: Gray Granite.
- Standing Height Lab Table, School Furniture