Powerblanket has changed the conventional method of transferring heat to temperature sensitive materials. The revolutionary design of Powerblanket Hot Boxes provides uniform heat to all materials stored inside. This eliminates any hot and cold spots. Powerblanket products provide a maintenance free heating solution, which eliminates the headache of maintaining critical temperatures. If stored properly; chemicals, industrial products, and temperature sensitive materials will last longer and be more effective. In turn, this saves time, hassle, and money. Powerblanket 4" x 4" x 4" Hot Box: Includes adjustable digital thermostatic controller which allows you to regulate the internal temperature up to 125 deg F | 52 deg C (+10 deg F/3 deg C), Provide an insulated full-wrap design, Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive products, Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning, Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures, Offers quick and easy assembly for portability and storage, Localize heat and save money by not heating a warehouse or entire building, Is a great heated solution for palletized products: paint, caulk, resins and epoxies, etc. Features top and side access doors, Includes 6 foot power cord with 15 amp plug, Certified by ETL to UL and CSA safety standards.
- Construction:Flexible graphite, thermostat, electrical and industrial grade vinyl, Amps: 12, Watts: 1440
- Volts-AC: 120, Exterior Color: Black, Flag Hazarduos: No
- Non-Returnable,Vinyl Grade: D-15
- Plug Type: 15 Amp Plug,Warranty: 1 Year, ETL Certified to UL and CSA Safety Standards, country of Origin: USA
- Product Dimensions: 48"L x 48"W x 48"H, Product Weight: 75 lbs