Baby Teething Gel
All infants feel discomfort when their teeth are clipped. Even though they may not be aware of the source, they are aware of how much better they feel when the pain has subsided. A teething baby responds magically to a parent's touch. And when that touch applies soothing gel to sore gums, it's possible that the agony vanishes magically. Although there is effective homeopathic medication at work, you are the wizard who makes your kid feel better.
organic teething gel
- Directions: Wash hands. Cut 1/8" off the tip of the tube to open. Children under 3 years of age: Apply 1/4" ribbon to the finger and rub carefully onto the child's gums every 15 minutes as necessary. Please note: if your child has been crying or upset, your child may fall asleep after using this product because the pain has been relieved and your child can rest
- Uses: Temporarily relieves symptoms of pain, simple restlessness, and wakeful irritability due to cutting teeth. Helps reduce redness and teething discomfort.
- Active Ingredients: Purposes: Calcarea Phosphorica 12X HPUS: teething, dentition. Chamomilla 6X HPUS (Chamomile): irritability. Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS: sleeplessness. Belladonna 6X HPUS (0.0000003% Alkaloids, calculated): redness and teething discomfort. "HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Inactive ingredients: Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Vegetable Glycerine.
- Warnings: Do not use: More often than directed. For more than 7 days in a row unless directed by a doctor or dentist. If your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product. Stop using and ask a doctor if:. symptoms do not improve in 7 days. swelling, rash, or fever develops. irritation, pain or redness persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.