The 550 gallon (2082 liter) Steel IBC tote heater from Powerblanket offers cutting-edge technology in a flexible, easy-to-install design that will effectively, evenly, and reliably heat your IBC tote, keeping the contents protected and at the optimal temperature. The TH550 comes with an adjustable thermostat, so you can control the tote heaters temperature. The material of the heater is a durable and rugged vinyl shell, and can be safely used in temperatures as low as -40 deg F. This revolutionary design provides uniform heat throughout the tote, thus eliminating hot and cold spots. Powerblanket products provide a maintenance free heating solution, which eliminates the headache of maintaining critical temperatures. If stored properly, chemicals and industrial products will last longer and be more effective. In turn, this saves time, hassle, and money. It is also ETL certified to UL and CSA safety standards. Powerblanket TH550 - 550 Gallon Steel IBC Tote Heating Blanket. Adjustable temperature from ambient to 145 deg F | 62 deg C (+ 5 deg F / 3 deg C). Designed to be durable and weather resistant. Includes adjustable digital thermostatic controller. Safely heat and protect a wide variety of chemicals and materials. Provide an insulated full-wrap design. Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive products. Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning. Provide easy access with a removable top. Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures. Designed for 42" x 48" x 71" 550 Gallon Steel IBC Tote. Certified by ETL to UL / CSA / CE safety standards.
- Construction:Flexible graphite, thermostat, electrical and industrial grade vinyl, Amps: 12, Watts: 1440
- Volts-AC: 120, Product Temperature Ambient up to 145 deg F / 63 deg C (+ 5 deg F / 3 deg C), Exterior Color: Black, Flag Hazarduos: No
- Non-Returnable,Vinyl Grade: D-15
- Plug Type: 15 Amp Plug,Warranty: 1 yr, country of Origin: USA
- Product Dimensions: 186"L x 71.25"H , Product Weight: 52 lbs. Thermo Stat: Digital Thermostatic Controller