The enhanced Kontour K1P Dynamic Height-Adjustable Pole Mounts are the perfect monitor mount solutions for the office, public spaces, healthcare facilities, or home with the Pole Mount offering extended manual height adjustment using Chief KTA pole accessories. Key enhancements have been made to Chiefs patented Centris Extreme Tilt technology for the ultimate in effortless fingertip monitor positioning. Kontour monitor mounts float your displays in the optimal ergonomic position to create a more productive and comfortable work space. Note: To ensure this mount works with your equipment check the Compatibility tab below. 13" (330 mm) of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology. Infinite manual height adjustment on the Pole for optimizing screen position. Easily clamps to poles ranging from 1.50" - 1.90" diameter, including Chiefs KTA pole accessories. Tool-free cable management covers for a clean, professional look. With high levels of recycled content and a highly-recyclable design, Chief Kontour monitor arms may contribute to valuable LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits. Dynamic Height Adjustment: 13" (330.2 mm). Maximum Extension: 20.07" (509.8 mm). Minimum Depth: 2.45" (62.2 mm). Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 75 x 75mm ,100 x 100mm. Notes: Pole not included see KTA pole accessories. Number of Monitors: 2. Pole Diameter Range: 1.50 - 1.90" (38.1 - 48.3 mm). Tilt: Plus 75 degree, Minus 10 degree. Typical Screen Sizes: 10 - 30" (254 - 762 mm) diagonals.
- Enhanced patented Centris Extreme Tilt provides Plus 75 degree, Minus 10 degree of effortless tilt, for optimal viewing comfort whether sitting or standing.
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface for easy mounting and maintenance.
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms in subtle silver and black finishes.
- Orientation: Landscape, Portrait. Color: Black.
- Weight Capacity: 5 - 25 lbs. (2.3 - 11.3 kg) per monitor.