Do you sometimes feel like you need space the size of a continent for your project? Then our Aussie II Cabinet is the perfect solution for you! The cabinet, quilt leaf and rolling caddy included offers 31 1/2 square feet of space allowing you to easily take on large quilting or sewing projects. When open, the Aussie II boasts 31 1/2 square feet of sewing space. Quilt leaf stored on the back of the cabinet. Expands your workspace and prevents large quilts or large pieces of fabric from pulling and ending up on the floor. Adjustable three-position hydraulic lift: Moves your machine into three positions: free-arm, flatbed and storage. Designed with gas strut mechanism with a 55-pound sewing machine capacity. A convenient rolling caddy for extra storage that can be tucked away when not in use. A serger fits neatly in the caddy. Includes two drawers to store your notions and more! Caddy can fit in any of three positions: 1. Pull out near your sewing position 2. Attached to door for larger work area 3. Freestanding. Three door bins, one large and two small for additional storage. When your sewing is complete, safely conceal and secure all your sewing notions and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut. Locking casters provide excellent portability and stability. Kangaroo Sewing Furniture Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Color: Teak. Open Cabinet Dimensions: Quilt leaf open & rolling caddy extended in front: 100 1/2" W x 45 3/4" D x 29 1/2" H
- Quilt leaf folded down and the rolling caddy is tucked away: 100 1/2" W x 22 1/4" D x 29 1/2" H. Closed Dimensions: 49 3/4" W x 22 1/4" D x 30 1/4" H. Caddy Dimensions: 13 3/8" W x 16" D x 13 1/2" H
- Drawer Dimensions (two drawers): 11" W x 11 1/8" D x 2 3/4" H. Door Bin Dimensions: Large: 17" W x 5 1/4" D x 5 1/4" H. Small: 17" W x 3 1/8" D x 3 1/8" H
- Aussie II is ideal for Sewing Machines: Up to 55 pounds. Maximum Machine dimensions: Width: 23 3/4" (left to right). Depth: 12 1/2" (front to back). Height: 14 1/2"
- Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine. The entire Aussie II features tough melamine laminate, MDF, and composite wood