Hand built in our Dallas Texas facility, our Rogue Powersports screen windshield for the Kawasaki Mule provides unmatched durability, visibility and protection while eliminating the hassles commonly found with traditional windshields. More airflow not only keeps you cool but helps carry dust out of the cab faster; no more vacuum behind the windshield caused by circulating air. Our UV resistant, high strength mesh material provides optimal clarity and won't scratch; giving you a clear view of the trail, track or dunes at all times. Lastly, we get a lot of questions about mud. While not all mud is created equal, most mud is easily deflected with only small remnants left behind that are easily removed with a simple "flick" of the screen. No more exiting the cab to wipe dust or mud off just so you can see.
- Heavy duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties.) Tensile strength of 1500 lbs.
- Sun Guard thread - resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time. Heavy Duty coil marine grade zippers.
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. Ozone and UV Resistant.
- Mesh product engineered to provided optical clarity without sacrificing strength and durability. Flame resistant.
- Won't Scratch. Improves Airflow. Less Glare. Repels Mud. Better Visibility. Applications: Mule 600, Mule 610.