Levenhuk 1ST stereo microscope has a binocular head that allows for working with minerals, gems, coins, and other large objects. The microscope's relatively large working distance of 65 mm allows you to solve a variety of tasks of different complexity. The microscope will be useful for all lovers of nature, archaeologists, biologists, collectors, and engineers. The optics produce 20x magnification and produce always sharp and contrast images across the entire field of view. You will be able to observe the structure of observed objects, detect and examine defects of their surfaces, and conduct high-precision operations with biological samples. Above the stage is an upper LED illuminator that produces enough brightness for working at night in complete darkness. The illumination is powered by two AA batteries (not included). You can fix studied samples on the microscope stage with special metal clips. To make precise sharpness adjustments, use coarse focusing. To correct the optics, use the diopter adjustment mechanism. Usage: General use product. May be used by kids over 3 years old.
- The kit includes: Levenhuk 1ST microscope, Binocular head, WF10x eyepiece - 2 pieces, 2x objective lens, Case, White stage plate, User manual and lifetime warranty.
- Head: Binocular. Optics material: Optical glass. Magnification: 20x. Eyepiece tube diameter: 23.2 mm. Eyepieces: WF10x (2 pieces). Objectives: 2x.
- Working distance: 65 mm. Interpupillary distance: 55-75 mm. Stage: 50mm in diameter, with clips, white stage plate. Eyepiece diopter adjustment, diopters: yes
- Stereo microscope. Large working distance. Convenient binocular head. LED illuminator. Battery-powered. Storage case included. Focus: Coarse, 35 mm
- Body material: Plastic. Illumination: LED. Power supply: 2 AA batteries (not included). Operating temperature range: -5 - 40 deg C, 23 - 104 deg F.