Levenhuk 870T is a reliable biological trinocular microscope that may be used for the bright field observations. It is commonly used in various medical laboratories for clinical research in dermatology, biochemistry, cytology and other scientific studies. Due to the trinocular design of the head, this model may be turned into a digital microscope with an addition of an eyepiece digital camera. The head of the microscope is inclined at 30 degrees and may be rotated 360 degrees around its axis. Four objective lenses on the revolving nosepiece, K
- Head: Trinocular. Optics material: glass. Magnification: 402000 x. Eyepieces: dual wide-field WF10x, WF20x. Filters(blue, yellow, green).
- Objectives: plan achromatic: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x(oil immersion). Revolving nosepiece: 4 objectives. Interpupillary distance: 5575 mm.
- Stage, mm: 140x155, movable along two axes. Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, mm X-Y: 70x50. Eyepiece diopter adjustment, diopters: ±5.
- Condenser: Abbe N.A. 1.25 with premium iris diaphragm. Focus: fine 0.002 mm;coarse 25 mm. Backlight: Halogen lamp 6V/20W. Bottle of immersion oil.
- Power source: 110V power cable. Usage: General use product. May be used by kids over 3 years old. Application: Lab Research. AC adapter.