Levenhuk Blaze 50F BASE Spotting Scope is an entry-level optical tool that is perfect for long-term stationary observations. You can observe wildlife, urban architecture and natural landscapes. Due to a wide field of view, this spotting scope is wonderful for following fast-moving objects and, therefore, it will become a great choice for watching sports events. All the optical elements are made of BK-7 glass that provides high image sharpness and contrast. The lenses with anti-reflective coating improve the image brightness and allow for observing in low illumination conditions. The shell is made of lightweight durable plastic that makes Levenhuk Blaze 50F BASE convenient for traveling. This spotting scope will not take much space and will overcome all the difficulties on the way. The kit includes a small metal tripod and a case for storage and transportation. Since this spotting scope allows for installing a photo adapter, you can also install photo equipment. Levenhuk Blaze 50F BASE is a reliable optical instrument for observations designed for undemanding users. It allows for comfortable observing of any distant objects. Wide field of view. Coated optics made of glass. Simple and reliable design. User manual and lifetime warranty.
- The kit includes: Spotting Scope, Metal table tripod, Eyepiece and objective lens caps, Cleaning wipe, Case for storage and transportation
- Objective lens diameter (aperture): 50 mm. Magnification, x: 7. Field of view deg: : 7. Eye relief mm: 23. Angled eyepiece
- Close focus: 5 ft. Field of view 1000 yds: 122. Body: Plastic. Additionally: photoadapter compatible. Optics material: BK-7 glass
- Usage: General use product. May be used by kids over 3 years old. Pouch/case/bag in set: Yes. Optics coating: fully multi-coated
- Tripod legs diameter, mm ,in: tabletop, metal. Exit pupil diameter, mm: 7,14. Eyepiece diopter adjustment, diopters: plus or minus 4. Tripod included: Yes