Levenhuk Blaze BASE 60 Spotting Scope is a powerful and high-aperture optical tool with a zoom lens and angled eyepiece. It will be perfect for studying very distant objects, since the tool features a maximum magnification power of 60x. The high-aperture objective lens will allow performing observations even in low illumination: at sunrise, on a nasty day or in twilight. The kit includes a small tabletop tripod necessary for observing at high magnification: that minimizes image trembling. Levenhuk Blaze BASE 60 features glass optical elements that transmit a sharp and clear image. The lenses have multiple layers of anti-reflective coating that improves the image brightness. You can use a diopter adjustment ring on the eyepiece to set up the optics. The optical scheme comes in a compact and lightweight plastic shell. It is shockproof and reliably protects the tool from accidental hits and falls. Natural scientists, hunters and explorers all will love Levenhuk Blaze 60 BASE Spotting Scope. It will be a great choice for watching wildlife, and urban and natural landscapes. You can take pictures of scenery with this spotting scope as you can install a photo adapter on this optical tool. Wide range of magnifications. Reliable and durable shell. User manual and lifetime warranty.
- The kit includes: Spotting Scope, Metal table tripod, Eyepiece and objective lens caps, Cleaning wipe, Case for storage and transportation
- Objective lens diameter (aperture): 60 mm. Magnification, x: 20-60. Field of view deg: : 2,1-1. Eye relief mm: 16-14. Angled eyepiece
- Close focus: 10 ft. Field of view 1000 yds: 36-17. Body: Plastic. Additionally: photoadapter compatible. Optics material: BK-7 glass
- Usage: General use product. May be used by kids over 3 years old. Pouch/case/bag in set: Yes. Optics coating: fully multi-coated
- Tripod legs diameter, mm ,in: tabletop, metal. Exit pupil diameter, mm: 3-1. Eyepiece diopter adjustment, diopters: plus or minus 4. Zoom: Yes