It is perfect for medical & biological research at high magnifications, but it may also find its application in forensics and jewelry studies; or even used by collectors of oddities and curios. The microscope's powerful 8Mpx digital camera extends its capabilities even further: with it you can study objects directly on your PC monitor and save the most interesting images for your collection or for future use.If you have any trouble with any aspects, Levenhuk D870T comes with a comprehensive manual that will surely have your answer. The installation CD also included in the kitcontains all the software and drivers required by the digital camera. Levenhuk D870T yields magnifications from 40x to 2000x and comes with four objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x as well as pairs of WF10x and WF20x eyepieces with wide FOV. Any professional researcher who spends hours every day studying objects under a microscope is sure to appreciate the binocular setup of the eyepieces, which reduces stress on your eyes. Levenhuk D870T and its camera are compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS. Condenser: Abbe with iris diaphragm. Two-axes stage. Halogen illumination with brightness adjustment. Household power supply. The kit includes: Levenhuk digital microscope. Revolving nosepiece with four objective lenses. Stage: 140x155 mm, movable. User manual and lifetime warranty. Caution: Please refer to the specifications table for the correct mains voltage and never attempt to plug a 110V device into 220V outlet and vice versa without using a converter. Remember that mains voltage in the U.S. and Canada is 110V and 220240V in most European countries. The latest version of Levenhuk software for Windows supports eight languages: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, SimplifiedChinese,Traditional Chinese, Turkish. Optics material: glass. Focus fine: 0,002 mm; coarse: 25 mm. Backlight: halogen lamp 6V/20W. Speed: 1.9 fps @ 3264x2448, 8 fps @ 1600x1200, 27 fps @ 800x600.
- System requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10; Linux 2.6; Mac OS 10.6-10.10; USB 2.0 port. Software: USB 2.0 driver, Levenhuk software.
- Camera dimensions(max diameter of the cylinder part): 1.1 x 1.6. Usage location: Third tube of the trinocular head. Sensor: 1/2.5. Megapixels: 8.
- Camera power supply via USB 2.0 cable. Usage: General use product. May be used by kids over 3 years old. Camera model: Levenhuk D870T.
- Software language: Windows: EN, FR, DE, PL, RU, ZH, TR; Mac and Linux: EN. Video format output: *.wmv, *.h264, *.avi; Power source: 110V power cable.
- Video input: *.wmv, *.asf, *.avi, *.mp4, *.m4v, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.3gp2, *.3gpp, *.mov, *.mkv, *.flv, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.h264, *.h265. Head: trinocular.