powerful high-aperture objective lenses in a shockproof body. The optics are made of Russian BK10 glass and are coated with multiple layers of anti-reflective coating. The binoculars are reliable, practical, and easy to maintain. You can use them in a hiking tour or even for military purposes. The Made in Russia Optics: They are designed according to a joint project by the Levenhuk Company and the Russian Kazan Optical-Mechanical Plant. This plant is famous for its more than 70-year history of working first for the Soviet Army and later for the Russian Army. This plant has been supplying optical observation instruments for the arms industry and producing optical glass that is highly recognized in Russia and abroad. Metal body: The optical scheme is protected by a body made of aluminum alloy. The lenses are impervious to the damage caused by falling to the ground, shaking, vibrations, and impacts. These binoculars are unaffected by extreme temperatures and work great in extensive heat and severe frost. All the joints are sealed with a special substance that protects this optical tool from dust and moisture. Additional features: The binoculars use classic central focusing. You can adjust the interpupillary distance; diopter adjustment is also available. The kit includes a protective pouch made of artificial leather and a neck strap. Levenhuk Heritage BASE is a series of classic field binoculars designed by Levenhuk in cooperation with the Kazan Optical-Mechanical Plant. The Kazan Optical- Mechanical Plant provides optical observation instruments for the Russian Army, e.g. for the armored fighting vehicles and Ratnik Army Combat Uniform. This is also called Future Soldier's Combat Gear. Robust shockproof design. Made in Russia for Levenhuk, Inc.(USA). The kit includes: Eyepiece protective caps.
- User manual and lifetime warranty. Magnification: 12 x. Type : Porro. Eyepieces: 5 elements. Objectives: 2 elements. Body made of aluminum alloy.
- Optics material: Russian BK10 glass. Optics coating : fully multi-coated. Objective lens diameter(aperture): 45 mm. Exit pupil diameter: 3.75 mm.
- Eye relief: 12 mm. Resolution threshold, arcseconds: 4. Field of view: 520'. Field of view 1000 yds: 97. Close focus: 6 ft. Binoculars.
- Eyepiece diopter adjustment, diopters: ±3. Interpupillary distance(IPD): 5674 mm. Operating temperature range: -40...+50F. Focusing: Central.
- Eyecups: Rubber. Usage: General use product. May be used by kids over 3 years old. Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.9 x 2.6 inches. Weight: 1.87 lbs.