Levenhuk 320 PLUS Microscope is a laboratory model for professional microscopy observations. It is suitable for performing morphological, hematological, biochemical, and other research in laboratories at medical institutions and scientific and research centers. Teachers and professors in universities can use Levenhuk 320 PLUS for teaching students of medical departments. The microscope features achromatic optics that deliver a contrast, sharp, and detailed image without optical aberrations. Due to the included eyepieces, the microscope creates a flat and wide field of view that enables observing extended objects with a complicated structure. A monocular microscope head is 360 degree rotatable. The microscope features 40-1600x magnification range. A 100x objective allows for using oil immersion method; a bottle of immersion oil is included in the kit. Specimens are fixed on a Stage. The Stage can be moved along two axes. A mechanical scale is used for the precise positioning of specimens under an objective. A coaxial mechanism of coarse and fine adjustment is used for sharpness adjustment. Lower LED illumination with brightness adjustment is used for illuminating specimens. An optical beam passes through an Abbe condenser. Adjust its brightness with an iris diaphragm.The kit includes light filters that enhance contrast and sharpness of an observed image. The illumination is powered by an AC supply as well as by rechargeable batteries (included in the kit). A charge provides for 10 hours of continuous work. Therefore, you can use Levenhuk 320 PLUS outside the house: expeditions and seminars. The kit includes: Microscope. Achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x (oil immersion). Wide-angle eyepieces with a pointer: WF10x and WF16x. Filters: blue, green, yellow. Bottle of immersion oil. AC adapter. Rechargeable AA batteries (3 pcs.). Dust cover. User manual and lifetime warranty. Additionally: research method: bright field, immersion oil included. Usage: General use product May be used by kids over 3 years old. Application: Lab Research. Stage, mm: mechanical two-layer, 110 125 mm, with a mechanical scale. Caution! Remember that mains voltage in the U.S. and Canada is 110V and 220-240V in most European countries. Please refer to the specifications table for the correct mains voltage and never attempt to plug a 110V device into 220V outlet and vice versa without using a converter.
- A monocular laboratory microscope with LED illumination. Rotatable monocular head. Achromatic wide-angle optics. 0.75W LED illumination with brightness adjustment. Powered by an AC supply or rechargeable batteries. Battery charge time is about 10 hours.
- Head: monocular, rotatable 360 degree, inclined 45 degree, Optics material: optical glass. Magnification, x: 40-1600. Eyepiece tube diameter, mm: 23.2, Eyepieces: WF10x with a pointer, WF16x with a pointer
- Objectives: achromatic 4x/0.1; 10 x / 0.25; 40 x /0.65; 100 x /1.25 (oil immersion), Revolving nosepiece: 4 objectives.
- Stage moving range using focusing mechanism, mm: 58x25. Condenser: Abbe N. A. 1.25 with an iris diaphragm.Focus: coaxial, coarse (20mm) and fine (0.02mm). Body: metal. Backlight: LED. Brightness adjustment: yes.
- Power source: 220V/50Hz or three rechargeable AA batteries (included in the kit), Light source type: lower illumination, 0.75W, Pouch: yes. Filters: blue, green, yellow. Country: PRC, controlled by Levenhuk, Inc. (USA). Warranty: lifetime