Levenhuk Rainbow 8x25 Amethyst Monocular is useful at a sports event, festival, walk in the countryside, or when traveling. This optical tool is very lightweight and compact. The monocular features 8x magnification and 25 aperture and has a wide field of view. It is useful for observing distant objects as well as moving targets. The monocular weighs less than 100 g and easily fits into a pocket. The optical elements are made of BK-7 glass. The lenses coated with multiple layers of anti-reflective coating gather enough light for a clear image in good illumination. A close focus of 3 meters allows for using this optical tool outside and inside. Its body is made of quality durable plastic with bright glossy coating. The monocular in a purple body looks original and stylish. Moreover, this bright optical tool is easily seen in the grass or sand so that you will not lose it if it accidentally falls when on a walk.
- Compact wide-field monocular. Optics made of BK-7 glass. Fully multi-coated lenses. Lightweight durable body.
- The kit includes: Monocular, Pouch, Cleaning wipe, User manual and lifetime warranty.
- Optics material: BK-7. Optics coating: fully multi-coated. Magnification: 8 x. Objective lens diameter(aperture): 25 mm.
- Field of view, : 8,2. Exit pupil diameter: 3.1 mm. Eye relief: 9.3 mm. Close focus: 3 ft. Eyepiece diopter adjustment, diopters: No.
- Waterproof: No. Body: Plastic. Usage: General use product. May be used by kids over 3 years old. Field of view 1000 yds: 144.