Levenhuk Sherman BASE 10x42 Binoculars are a multifunctional model, perfect for any hunter, fisher, traveler or tourist. This reliable and convenient optical device easily stands up to bad weather. They will be your indispensable assistant in studying wildlife or architectural marvels, following sporting events or observing city landscapes-Levenhuk Sherman BASE 10x42 Binoculars will be your companion anywhere you go. Thanks to the optical glass lenses and prisms, the provided image is bright, sharp and vivid. To improve the quality of the image, the lenses are multicoated for better light-gathering-you can enjoy observations not only in daytime, but also in the twilight or at dusk. Levenhuk Sherman BASE 10x42 Binoculars are a waterproof model-they are unaffected by water jets and drizzling rain. The aluminum shell is filled with nitrogen, which prevents the lenses from fogging. For convenience, you can mount the binoculars on a tripod. Levenhuk Sherman BASE 10x42 Binoculars contain all the necessary features for comfortable observations: you can adjust diopters on the right eyepiece, change the interpupillary distance, and twist up the eyecups if you want to perform observations wearing glasses. Exit pupil diameter: 4.2 mm. Eye relief: 15 mm. Twilight factor: 20.5, Relative brightness: 17.6, Resolution threshold: 6.66 arcseconds. Field of view: 6.5 deg. Field of view: 114 m/1000 m, 124.67 yds/1000 ft. Close focus: 4 m, 13 ft. Eyepiece diopter adjustment: +/-6 diopters. Interpupillary distance (IPD): 50-80 mm. Waterproof specification: yes (class IPX6). Operating temperature range: -10 ...+50 deg C, 14...122 deg F. Adaptable to a tripod: yes.
- The kit includes: Levenhuk Sherman BASE 10x42 Binoculars, Eyepiece and objective lens caps, Strap, Pouch, Cleaning wipe, User guide and lifetime warranty.
- Compact binoculars for field observations. BaK-4 optics glass. Coated lenses. Waterproof shell filled with nitrogen. Adaptability to a tripod.
- Optics material: BaK-4 glass. Optics coating: fully multi-coated. Eyecups: rubber, folding. Objective lens diameter (aperture): 42
- Focusing: central. Body material: Aluminum. Dimensions: 6.8" x 5.3" x 2.04, 175x135x52 mm. Weight: 1.36 lbs, 0.62 kg
- Magnification: 10 x. Type: Porro prism. Eyepieces: 2 elements in 1 group. Objectives: 4 elements in 4 groups.