Levenhuk Sherman BASE 8x32 Binoculars are a compact device for field observations-you can take them with you on a journey or a hiking tour. This lightweight model easily fits in any travel bag. During daytime, these binoculars allow observing the details of nature and city landscapes. When you are fishing, traveling or following a sporting event, these binoculars are also very helpful. The design is based on a classic Porro scheme. With the light-gathering optics of Levenhuk Sherman BASE 8x32 Binoculars, you do not have to stop your observations in the twilight or during bad weather conditions. The optics are made of BaK-4 glass, which provides a vivid and distortion-free image, with correct color rendition. The lenses are covered with multilayer coating, which increases light transmission. The shell of Levenhuk Sherman BASE 8x32 Binoculars is aluminum, resistant to mechanical shocks. The IPX6 waterproof rating allows you to use these binoculars even on a rainy or snowy day. High humidity or rapid temperature change cannot interrupt your observations-the binoculars are filled with nitrogen, which protects the lenses from fogging. For even more convenience during longtime observations, Levenhuk Sherman BASE 8x32 Binoculars can be mounted on a tripod. The diopter adjustment ring on the right eyepiece compensates for individual eyesight variations. In addition, you can adjust interpupillary distance, twist up or put on the eyecups. Relative brightness: 16. Resolution threshold: 8.75 arcseconds. Field of view: 8.1 deg. Field of view: 142 m/1000 m, 155,29 yds/1000 ft. Close focus: 3 m, 10 ft. Eyepiece diopter adjustment: +/-6 diopters. Interpupillary distance (IPD): 50-80 mm. Focusing: central. Eyecups: rubber, folding Body material: aluminum. Waterproof specification: yes (class IPX6). Operating temperature range: -10 ...+50 deg C, 14...122 deg F. Adaptable to a tripod: yes.
- The kit includes: Levenhuk Sherman BASE 8x32 Binoculars, Eyepiece and objective lens caps, Strap, Pouch, Cleaning wipe, User guide and lifetime warranty.
- Compact binoculars for field observations. BaK-4 optics glass. Coated lenses. Adaptability to a tripod. Waterproof shell filled with nitrogen.
- Eyepieces: 2 elements in 1 group. Objectives: 4 elements in 3 groups. Optics material: BaK-4 glass. Optics coating: fully multi-coated.
- Dimensions: 6.4" x 4.1" x 1.8, 165x105x48 mm. Weight: 1.14 lbs, 0.52 kg. Magnification: 8 x. Type: Porro prism.
- Objective lens diameter (aperture): 32 mm. Exit pupil diameter: 4 mm. Eye relief: 15 mm. Twilight factor: 16