The Levenhuk T500 PLUS Digital Camera is your guide to the world of astrophotography. This small accessory will allow you to capture the beauty of the starry sky and share it with your friends. The camera is mounted directly into the focuser of the telescope and transfers the image from the telescope to a computer screen in real time. Thanks to the special software included in the kit, you can process received pictures: change their brightness and contrast, crop, and save them as separate pictures or assemble a video.The Levenhuk T500 PLUS camera is an accessory that works right out of the box. The kit includes everything you need to install and work with the camera. The camera is compatible with any telescope with a focuser of 1.25" diameter and with various OS on your PC or laptop. Cables, adapters and software are already included in the .To ensure the best possible performance of your new camera, make sure your computer complies with the system requirements specified by the manufacturer. Compatible OS include Mac OS, Linux*, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7/8/10. A USB 2.0 port is required to establish a connection.The kit includes: Digital camera Levenhuk for microscopes. Adapter (31.75mm / 1.25"). USB cable for connection to PC or laptop and power supply. Installation CD with Levenhuk image editing software and the required drivers. User manual and lifetime warranty. USB features: USB 2.0, 480 Mb/sec. System requirements: Mac OS 10.12, Linux Ubuntu 14.04, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32bit or 64-bit), CPU IntelCore 2 or above; RAM 2GB, USB port 2.0, CD-ROM. /td>. Software: Levenhuk. Operating temperature range, deg C, deg F: -1. Software features: image size, brightness, exposure time.Power supply: via USB 2.0 cable.
- Maximum resolution: 2592x1944. Megapixels: 5. Sensor: 1/2.5"CMOS. Pixel size: 2.2x2.2. Sensitivity, v / lux.sec @ 550 nm: 0.53.
- Video recording: yes. Frame rate, frames per second@resolution: 5@2592x1944, 18@1280x960, 60@640x480. Active range, dB: 66.5.
- Application: 31.75-mm (1.25") diameter focuser, instead of an eyepiece. Image format: *.jpg, *.bmp, *.png, *.tif. Casing: metal.
- Video format: recording: *.wmv, *.avi, *.h264 (Win 8 or later), *h265 (Win 10 or later). Spectral range: 380-650 (built-in infrared filter).
- Method of exposure: ERS (Electronic Rolling Shutter). White balance: auto/manual. Exposure control: auto/manual. Exposure time, ms: 0.294-2000.