An advanced inflatable boat developed with input from professional kayakers and packrafters, the LiteWater Dinghy - LWD - will expand your backcountry playground. Easy to take with you, the LWD weighs only 35 ounces and packs to the size of a one-liter bottle. Made from lightweight, durable polyester, it resists tears and punctures. Six tie-off zones lash gear, and the pump doubles as a dry bag. The LWD inflates quickly, tracks well, maneuvers easily, and delivers a supportive ride making it agile, stable and comfortable enough for canyoneering, finding your own private island, or just spending a day bobbing on a remote alpine lake. The LiteWater Dinghy is a gamechanger. It is an advanced pack raft that will beckon adventurers toward new horizons. Designed with input from pro kayakers and packrafters, Klymit's first entry into the paddle sports market has been made, and made with vigor. Featuring an advanced boat shape that tracks water and an ergonomic seating position that allows comfortable, upright, and well supported paddling position, the LWD paddles well and feels good on the water. Weighing in at 35 oz and packing down to 4 x 9 inches, you will forget you had it in your pack. Alpine lakes and rivers are now part of your backcountry playground, stay dry canyoneering, go camp on an untouched island with the LWDwhy not?
- Packs to the size of your 32 oz bottle. Six tie off zones. External Dimensions: 76" x 45"/203 cm x 114 cm, Internal Dimensions: 41" x 18"/104 cm x 45.7 cm, Weight: 35 oz/992 g
- The smartest comfiest packraft ever. Inflation: Inflation Stuff Sack/Dry-bag Included. Capacity: 350 lbs/158.8 kg, Pack Size: 4.5" x 9"/11.43 cm x 22.9 cm
- Color: Blue/Orange. Two valves for quick inflation & deflation, includes dry sack pump. Provides back support for better stability and comfort while paddling.
- Arrow shape design increases maneuverability. Ideal for canyoneering and backcountry water. Fabric: 210 D ripstop polyester top and bottom.
- Raft Rating: Class 2; We recommend the LWD for conditions of mild flat water to small waves. Warranty: Limited Lifetime