Luxor Tablet / Chromebook Charging Carts safely charge, store and transport tablets and Chromebooks to meet the evolving IT needs of classrooms and dynamic work environments. A strong, simple design with lockable steel doors provides rugged security and storage while inside, an electrical assembly and cord management system keep things organized and charged up. Rubber-coated dividers won't scratch devices and help provide impact protection during transit, which is made easy even when fully loaded thanks to rolling casters and a full-length handle. And the cabinet requires minimal assembly simply attach the casters and handle. Charges, stores and transports up to 24 tablets or Chromebooks (12 per shelf). Rubber-coated dividers safeguard devices from damage. Bottom storage shelf for storing additional IT items. Four non-marring 4" casters, two with locking brakes, and handle for easy maneuverability. All-steel construction and padded top surface. Ventilated on all four sides, allowing air to circulate freely through the unit. Side cord wrap for convenience. Includes two UL-Listed 12-outlet 120V/15A vertical electrical power strips. Number of cords: 2. Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards. *Special Note:* Due to the latest, larger size of the 20W Apple iPad and Samsung Chromebook USB-C charging block adapters, only half of the available plug outlets are accessible in this unit.
- Dimension: Overall (w/o handle): 17.125"W x 21.1"D x 32.9"H.
- Maximum weight capacity of 120 lbs. (evenly distributed).
- Shelves: 17.125"W x 15.2"D with 10.6"H of top clearance.
- Locking front and rear access doors; includes two keys.
- Divider Slots: 1"W. Cord Length: 10 feet. *Special Note:* Due to the latest, larger size of the 20W Apple iPad and Samsung Chromebook USB-C charging block adapters, only half of the available plug outlets are accessible in this unit.