Features latest technology in air cleaning: TiO2 (photo-catalyst titanium dioxide) plus UV light: when TiO2 captures UV light, it forms activated oxygen from water or oxygen in the air. This process is similar to photosynthesis, in which chlorophyll captures sunlight to turn water and carbon dioxide into oxygen and glucose. The formed activated oxygen is strong enough to oxidize and decompose organic materials or smelling gas, and kill bacteria. Warranty: One-year parts and labor warranty. Customer must pay all repair and freight charges after warranty period. Warranty applies to residents of the United States only.
- Degerm test result: Operation Time (min) r TPC (CFU/m3): 0 58 315, 15 5 17, 30 4 13. r = number of colony forming units (CFU) counted on 90 mm petridish. TPC = Total Plate Counts. Country of origin: Taiwan.
- Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz. Dimension (W x L x H): 5.5 x 11 x 13 in.
- Net weight: 3.5 lbs. Replacement TiO2 mesh: AC-7013F.
- Patented design. 2 fan speeds.
- 385nm UV. Doubles as fan. ETL.