The CD7523 is a precision 4.5 GHz miniature 23AWG coax for HD/SDI, standard SDI or high resolution video applications. Clark's CD series coax features specifications that meet or exceed SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M standards for high-definition digital video interconnect applications. Also built for easy termination, the CD series has an easy-to-strip outer jacket and dielectric that streamline connector termination. UL rated type CMR, the CD7523 can be installed in a variety of permanent installation locations and environments. Thin Profile Diameter - ideal for high density wiring applications in racks, studios or trucks. 4.5 GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M and 424M standards for HD/SDI. 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistitent performance. Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength. Foil + Braid Shield - dual layer shieldng for exceptional broadband RF/EMI rejection. UL Listed Type CMR - for rack or in-wall installations.
- Center Conductor: 23 AWG Solid BC .023" O.D.
- Dielectric: Gas-Injected Foam PE .100" OD.
- Shield: 100% Aluminum Foil, 95% TC Braid.
- Jacket: Low Pressure, Easy Strip PVC. Overall Diameter: .159".
- Available Colors: Black, Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Grey, White. These product are RoHS Compliant.