This Mini PCI-Express USB 3.0 Host Controller Card complies with the Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification revision 1.0 and PCI Express Generation 2 specification. The super speed USB 3.0 standard, operating at 5 Gbps full-duplex mode, is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. The product is also backwards compliant with USB 3.0 devices. This product is an ideal choice for any Mini PCIe expansible embedded or micro system needing larger volume and higher speed data transfer connectivity with USB devices, Such as external HDDs, SSD, Optical drive, High definition video camera. OS SUPPORTED: Windows OS. 1x mini PCI-Express USB 3.0 Host Controller Card. 1x Driver CD. 1x User Manual. 1x Low Profile Bracket. 2x USB 3.0 internal connector to dual USB 3.0 A-Type female cable.
- Renesas D720201 chipset. Windows OS XP, 7, server 2008 R2. 2 31.5" 19 pin to 2 USB port cables.
- Supported Speeds: USB3.1(10 Gbps), USB3.0(5Gbps), USB2.0(480Mbps), Full(12Mbps), Low(1.5Mbps).
- Compliant with Intel's extensible host controller interface (XHCI) revision 1.0.
- Supported transfer types: Control, Bulk, Interrupt, Isochronous.
- Compliant with USB3.1 Specifications Revision 1.0.