Endura Max 40. Freshwater Transom-Mount. For the Long Haul. With the Endura Max, the day isn't over until you say it's over. The power of Digital Maximizer keeps you out on the water up to five times longer on a single charge. So pack lunch-and while you're at it, dinner. This could take a while. Thrust Level. -40. Mount. -Lever Lock Bracket. Control. -Telescoping Handle. Shaft Length. -36". Advantage Minn Kota. -Indestructible. -Composite Shaft. -Cool, Quiet Power. -Power Prop. Digital Maximizer. Digital Maximizer ensures that Endura Max doesn't quit until you're good and ready. This legendary technology controls the draw of power at variable speeds to keep you on the water up to five times longer. Battery Meter. Endura Max keeps you on the water longer. And if you want to know exactly how much longer you've got, use this convenient battery gauge. Lever Lock Bracket. This solid 10-position bracket features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping and UV damage. Telescoping Handle. Easy, comfortable, intuitive operation is yours with the six-inch telescoping handle on Endura Max's tiller. Variable Speed Control. Instead of tying you down to five preset speeds, Endura Max enables you to precisely dial in your speed for better boat control.
- Digital Maximizer. Digital Maximizer Ensures That Endura Max Doesn'T Quit Until You'Re Good And Ready.
- This Legendary Technology Controls The Draw Of Power At Variable Speeds To Keep You On The Water Up To Five Times Longer.
- Battery Meter. Endura Max Keeps You On The Water Longer.
- Autopilot: No. Battery Meter: Yes. Boat Length - Max (Feet): 17'. Control Type: Telescoping Handle. Maximizer: Yes. Mounting Bracket: Lever Lock Bracket. Mounting Style: Transom. Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh. Shaft Length (Inches): 36". Speeds (Fwd/Rev): 5/3. Thrust (Pounds): 40. Universal Sonar: No. Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12.
- Box Dimensions: 51"Lx18"Wx8"H. Weight: 23.4 lbs.