The AmpliVox SW664 Mobile Horn Array PA System is a 50-watt, totally wireless, highly intelligible, lightweight vertical loudspeaker system for general PA applications in areas that are not equipped with a PA system. The unique, horizontal mount, 4-horn, line array configuration maximizes sound dispersion over broad areas, producing consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over longer distances. The four horns broadcast highly intelligible voice announcements and reinforces sound to make it louder to people over large wide areas. Perfect for large outdoor venues such as ball fields, parks, open air arenas, and street fairs. The system can also be used indoors in loud environments such as manufacturing facilities. During emergencies, the quick to set-up battery powered design allows you to broadcast emergency information even during power outages. 50-Watt multimedia stereo amplifier with 16 channel UHF wireless receiver (584MHz-608MHz). Four Tapered Horn are connected to achieve maximize volume and distance- up to 1 mile. Horns are mounted horizontally to produce greater sound dispersion, providing coverage over a wider area. Produces consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over longer distances. Flexible and stable heavy duty tripod stand, adjusts from 44" to 84". Amplifier Specifications: Power Output: 50 watts. Wireless Receiver: 16 channel UHF 584MHz - 608MHz. Microphone: 16 channel handheld UHF wireless transmitter. Wireless headset available. 300' operating range. Controls: Separate master volume; separate volume and tone for auxiliary devices. Auxiliary Input: One 1/8" jack for MP3 devices. Microphone Inputs: One 1/4" Jack for wired microphone. Batteries: 10 D-cell alkaline (not included) provide 200 hrs of operation. Rechargeable Nicad pack available. Accessories: Heavy duty tri-pod stand, amplifier pole mount, carry/storage case (optional). Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 124 dB @ 1 meter with 1 watt input. Frequency Response: 200 Hz - 15 kHz. Includes: SW664 - Mobile Line Array Hailer, Wireless Handheld Microphone.
- Stores neatly into carry case for easy transportation. Sound Dispersion: 60 deg Horizontal x 40 deg Vertical.
- For Indoor or Outdoor Application. Weatherproof heavy-duty construction. Exceptional Speech Intelligibility.
- Impedance: 8 Ohms per channel. Number of Horns: 4, Horn Size: 11"(79.4 mm)H x 6"(152.4 mm)W x 9"(228.6 mm)D
- 16-channel, handheld UHF wireless microphone. Multiple input and output jacks and siren feature. Color: Gray.
- Material: Weatherproof ABS Construction. Mounting: Threaded stud through tripod pole. Net Weight: 37 lbs.