A heavy-duty punch clock such as the Acroprint Model 150 can handle thousands of print registrations per day. These dependable workhorses feature a tough, rust-resistant case that stands up to harsh environments. They're suitable for any size business. They carry a full lifetime warranty on the typewheel and an industry-leading 2-year warranty for the rest of the materials. Model 150 time clocks are suitable for time and attendance tracking, job costing, time and date recording and many other applications. The Model 150 is an automatic-print time recorder that accepts standard time cards. The sturdy print mechanism is activated simply by inserting a time card, which allows for convenient one-hand operation. Designed for years of service: The Model 150 features a tough, rust-resistant case that withstands harsh enviroments. We are so confident in the quality of these clocks, we offer a lifetime typewheel warranty, and a two-year warranty on the rest of the materials. Suitable for most business applications: These clocks work for time and attendance, job costing, document tracking and many other business uses. Economical to operate: Automatic ribbon feed/reverse ensures maximum ribbon life. The Model 150 prints cleanly on widely-available standard time cards and most other business documents - no specialty cards required. Easy one-hand operation: A guide mark makes it easy to position your time card or other document. Printing is activated automatically simply by inserting the document.
- Type Wheel: Day of week, hour, minute: (M 1 54)PM hours are indicated by dash under the hour.
- This model comes with a large, easy-to-read analog clock face. Operates on 120VAC, 60Hz.
- Easy one-hand operation. Withstands thousands of print registrations per day.
- Offers a selection of print typewheels to meet specific applications.
- Lifetime typewheel guarantee. Made in the USA.