Offex Tablet / Chromebook Charging Carts safely charge, store and transport tablets and Chromebooks to meet the evolving IT needs of classrooms and dynamic work environments. A strong, simple design with lockable steel doors provides rugged security and storage while inside, an electrical assembly and cord management system keep things organized and charged up. Rubber-coated dividers won't scratch devices and help provide impact protection during transit, which is made easy even when fully loaded thanks to rolling casters and a full-length handle. And the cabinet requires minimal assembly simply attach the casters and handle. Charges up to 30 tablets or Chromebooks (15 per shelf). Locking front and rear access doors; includes two keys. All-steel construction and padded top surface. Four non-marring 4" casters, two with locking brakes, and handle for easy maneuverability. Ventilated on all four sides, allowing air to circulate freely through the unit. Side cord wrap for convenience. Number of cords: 2. Maximum weight capacity of 120 lbs. (evenly distributed). Cord Length: 10 feet. Capacity: 30 Tablets or Chromebooks. Distance between shelves: 10.6"H. Divider make: Rubber coated steel. Lock: Key-lock on front & back dooor, 2 keys. Ventilation: All sides. Cable Management: Internal cord clips, External cable wrap hook. Casters: 4" non-marring, two casters include locking brakes. Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards. *Special Note:* Due to the latest, larger size, compatible with 20W Apple iPad and Samsung Chromebook USB-C charging block adapters, only half of the available plug outlets are accessible in this unit. If you are using these power adapters, please contact Offex customer service for the availability of special adapter cords that can be used to regain access to all charging plugs.
- Material: Powder Coated steel. Color Finish: Black. Weight: 109 lbs. Weight capacity of 120 lbs
- Shelves: 20.9"W x 15.25"D with 10.6"H of top clearance. Divider Slots: 1"W, Divider distance: 1"
- Rubber-coated dividers safeguard devices from damage. Bottom storage shelf for storing additional IT items
- Doors: 2 Front & Back. Includes two UL-Listed 15-outlet 120V/15A vertical electrical power strips
- Overall (w/o handle): 20.9"W x 21.1"D x 37.6"H, With handle: 24.2"W x 21.1"D x 37.6"H, Shelf Depth: 15.25"D