Power is at hand with this display-only model of the 1908 American Remington, an iconic pump-action shotgun used by U.S troops during World War I. While not functional and intended for decorative use only, this model is meticulously handmade out of tin at real-life scale. Intricately made butt plate, trigger, stock, trigger guard, fore-end, barrel, front sight, bolt, magazine, sling, mag cap, and more make for true verisimilitude. Based on the design by John Pedersen, often known as the greatest gun designer in the world, the Model 10 is arguably the apex of any U.S. martial shotgun collection. Ideal for display on the mantel and in the living room or study. A must-have for gun collectors and enthusiasts!
- Product Dimensions: 37"L x 7"W x 2"H. Product Weight: 4.25 lbs
- A must-have for any gun collector and enthusiast!
- Proudly display it anywhere you like and it will surely spark a conversation
- It is for display only but realism will surely bring back memories
- Our 1908 Remington Model 10 is meticulously handmade out of tin with real-life scale