With the close of WWII now eminent, Willys-Overland began to consider the development of a civilian jeep that it could market beyond the scope of the militarized MB, leading to the first mass-production of the CJ-2A in 1945. Our Willys CJ-2A Jeep model is handmade out of tin.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5"L x 5"W x 6.5"H. Product Weight: 1.2 lbs
- It's truly a must-have for the collector and enthusiast!
- Display this model anywhere you like and it will surely make a conversational piece
- For the interior, it includes seats, steering wheel, stick shift, and small details on dash
- It features many intricate exterior parts such as fenders, wheels, grills, headlights, spare tires, storage compartment, and a unique open holes frame