The "Universal tractor for large agricultural and forestry businesses". This is how Deutz advertised for the Deutz F4L 514 in Cologne-Deutz from 1952 onwards. With its 5322 ccm, air-cooled four-cylinder diesel engine and output of 47.5 PS, the Deutz F4L 514 was also the most powerful model that Deutz had to offer in its range of tractors until the mid-1950s.
- Product Dimensions: 10"L x 7"W x 6"H. Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
- A must-have for any collector and enthusiast!
- Proudly display this model anywhere you like and it will surely make a conversational piece
- It features many intricate details such as wheels, seat, axel, engine, frame, steering wheels, headlight, and much more
- Our Deutz tractor model is handmade out of tin