This Shamrock half hull was inspired by the sailing boat Shamrock, a racing yacht built in 1898 which was the unsuccessful Irish challenger for the 10th Americas Cup in 1899 against the United States defender, Columbia.
- Product Dimensions: 35.5"L x 0.5"W x 12"H. Product Weight: 5.85 lbs
- It will surely make an impressive conversation piece for your guests!
- This half hull cutter boat can be mounted on your favorite area at home or office with two hooks on the back
- The details on the deck give this half hull a stunning look
- It was made of wood and handpainted in white and brown