A movie projector is an optomechanical device for displaying motion picture film by projecting it onto a screen. It features many intricate details such as half-open case, two-reel system, lens, inching wheel, intermittent sprocket, sound head, focusing knob, and a stand.
- Product Dimensions: 8.5"L x 3"W x 12.5"H. Product Weight: 0.75 lbs
- A must-have for the collector and enthusiast!
- Proudly display this model anywhere you like and it will surely make a conversational piece
- Our vintage movie projector is handmade out of the tin and covered in black rustic paint
- Most of the optical and mechanical elements, except for the illumination and sound devices, are present in movie cameras