RJ11 plugs are a type of plug typically used for carrying telephone signals. 6P4C means that the contacts on these plugs have 6 positions in which are placed 4 gold plated contacts, a standard for RJ11 jacks. These plugs are also designed for use with stranded wire. These come in a bag of 50.
- Housing: Thermoptastic, UL94V-0, GE141. Contact: Phosphor bronze
- Contact finish: 3u inch to 5u inch. Current rating: 1.5 amps
- Voltage rating: 125 VAC. Insulation resistance: 100 Mega Ohms
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: AC1000V50Hz-60HA/min. Weight: 0.05 lbs
- Connection: RJ11 2-line Male Phone Plug. Warranty: Lifetime.